Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Peerless Watercolors and Autumn Leaves

The Hero Arts Color Layering Fall Leaves set is my new favorite leaf set.



I stamped the leaf veins and added color with the Peerless Watercolors...which give such wonderful, vibrant color.

And now I've got to go rescue Cooper from his next disaster. It's amazing how much trouble a little fur ball can get into.

Supplies
stamps: Hero Arts Color Layering Fall Leaves
ink: Archival potting soil
paper: watercolor paper, Paperty vintage cream card stock
accessories: Peerless Watercolors, rhinestones, Tim Holtz paintbrush

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful; simple and yet elegant.
    Colleen~Tx.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice....but for some reason, it doesn't look like your work! I did a double take to make sure... Maybe because you have more than one element? Or is it the spacing? You've got me really paying attention to placement...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice water coloring, Susan. I like the placement of the bling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!