Monday, September 11, 2017

IC614 Design Seeds Color Challenge

I do love a good color challenge, and Design Seeds is an excellent site to find inspiration. It's this week's Inspiration Challenge, hosted by the super-talented Audrie.

I chose my colors from a winter-themed picture called Heavenly Hues, which struck me as particularly lovely with the hint of green added to shades of blue.

Using sponges, I added each shade of pigment ink, starting with the green, blending as I went. The results were VERY satisfying!



Many thanks to Audrie for yet another awesome inspiration challenge!

-----------------------------------

And it's been a few days since I shared Cooper pictures. So here you go.

George and his dog. Just after I snapped this, George yelped
and said, "He bit my nipple!"

Daisy's teaching him who's boss.


His new sleeping spot. In a few weeks, he won't fit. 

But really, he'll sleep anywhere, and he's easier to photograph
when sleeping. 

Mercy, grace, peace, and love,
Susan

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey Wet Paint Holiday
ink: Avery Elle; Impress Fresh Ink; Memento Luxe
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: dimensionals, Creative Memories circle cutter, sponges


6 comments:

  1. Lovely pics of the furry ones. And the card is so lovely too

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Cooper is such a sweetheart!!! I'm sure Daisy will keep him in line and "show him the ropes". Two beauties you have there! My hub can relate to your hub's pain ... I have a 6 lb toy poodle ... every time he jumps off my hub's lap his back paws are "strategically placed". I keep telling the hub at least he's not a 50 lb dog!!!! Oh and your card is soooooo pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Seeing Cooper in George's lap show how BIG he is. I love seeing Cooper's pictures. They always make me happy.

    Beautiful colors in your card today. Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blending is gorgeous. Thanks for the doggie pictures - they make me smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!