Sunday, March 22, 2015

A Spectrum of Happiness


More playing around with Hero Arts inks in a spectrum of yummy colors. You might suspect that this card has three layers, but it's just two white layers with the popped panel outlined using a black Sharpie.

And bling. Because bling is good.

This post has been brought to you literally by Chrome, which magically started working on my computer today. IE still isn't letting me add pictures to Blogger. I swear my computer is possessed and messin' with my head. Who knows what will work or not work tomorrow!?!?!?

Supplies
stamps: Papertrey
ink: Hero Arts, Memento Luxe black
paper: Papertrey
accessories: dimensionals, rhinestones, black Sharpie

5 comments:

  1. FAB-u-LOUS make and so glad that Chrome has let you publish - technology? PAH!!!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card just pops - the bright colors and bling bring a smile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I just love your rainbow dot border Susan with that tiny border of black to make it pop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the rainbow, and here is another card that is man-friendly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!