Friday, March 7, 2014

UYS Continued with Summer Silhouettes

Here's my second card with Summer Silhouettes:


And yes, I did use a stamp positioner to get the placement of the blossoms right...because I'm AR/OC and rubber isn't see-through. But it's worth it, totally, for these beautiful flowers. Just love them.

I've had several people ask for details about finding my stamping joy again, and I'll post more this weekend. Right now, I'm pooped. Must go to bed.

And I'm hoping that "pooped" isn't just a Southernism I grew up with and that the rest of the world knows it means "tired."

Bless my little heart.

Supplies
stamps: SU Summer Silhouettes (flowers); Gina K Hello Sunshine
ink: Hero Arts tidal pool, lime green; Memento tuxedo black
paper: Papertrey Ink white
accessories: rhinestones, Copic marker, dimensionals

10 comments:

  1. Midwesterner here and we say pooped! :) Beautiful card. Hope you get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little part of the rest of the world understands pooped, Susan, it says so much more than just 'tired'. Hope you've had a restful sleep. Gorgeous card ... the colours really pop, almost as though there's sunshine on them! Anita :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan! This is ABSOLUTELY STUNNING! I LOVE it! And yes: even us in South Africa use the expression "pooped" sometimes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Susan, gorgeous flowers!
    Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pooped is a standard saying in Australia. I use it all the time. :-) I love the card. The use of the stamp positioner was well worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds like pooped is a universal saying! These flowers are just beautiful- using the stamp positioner is something I have to remind myself to do- this is a gorgeous reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card today is beautiful - Love the colors. Love that you found your stamping joy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The green and teal flowers are so pretty. I don't have a stamp positioner. And I definitely understand "pooped!"

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, as are all of yours. I love this set too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this card
    Going to make some right now
    Thanks for sharing your idea
    K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!