Saturday, March 1, 2014

CAS News!

Here are the headlines this weekend in CAS news....

1. The newest One-Layer Simplicity Challenge is running like a mountain stream!!! Karen Dunbrook's fabulous challenge this month is called OLS#3: Just Add Water. Either spritz your inky stamp with water or make a background with water to blend your inks! The challenge will be open until March 24, and then on the 28th, the design team members will spotlight their favorite details from among all the entries. So get to spritzing!

2. If you're interested in learning more about design from three rock stars of clean-and-simple cards, a class over at Online Card Classes is just for you! Taught by Julie Ebersole, Kristina Werner, and Jennifer McGuire, this class is the third in the CAS series and focuses on one-layer cards. You do not need to have taken the first two classes to take this class!!!! While I've never taken a class from this site, all three of those teachers are awesome and so I have no worries encouraging those of you who want to learn more about one-layer design to take it. Class starts on March 10, so don't wait!

4 comments:

  1. hi. I've been trying to upload my card to the challenge all day, but I can't get any links at all to work on the page. I see that no one else has uploaded a card yet either, so wondering if it's a general problem, rather than just me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joanne, try refreshing the page. It works for me just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) I've got a card ready for OLS. I just need to organise myself to blog it! I'm really loving the new format.

    I've taken both Clean & Simple #1 and #2, and I just signed up to take Clean and Simple #3 - One Layer. I couldn't resist. The Online Card Classes are top quality and I just love learning more about my favourite style of card making. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!