Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Moving on...Sort of

Well, today's post uses a background stamp, but it's punched out, which I've already covered in a Using Background Stamps post, so let's move on to discussing how cool these colors are.




Aquatic splash, turquoise gem, and ocean depth are colors from VersaMagic, a line of chalk inks. Love, love, love them! Especially in the dew drop size pads. The background stamp is from Hero Arts (discontinued, of course). It's small, about 2" x 2.5", so punching these 7/8" circles out of them was easy.

The soothing aquatic colors all lined up in a tidy row of circles fit the sentiment, but the swirls give a sense of movement that is a bit chaotic, acknowledging that "it will be okay" but "right now is sort of crazy."

This card is for any of my readers who feel like things are chaotic right now.

It will be okay.

It just will.


supplies
stamps: Hero Arts (background), Clearly Besotted (sentiment)
ink: VersaMagic
paper: Papertrey white
accessories: 7/8" circle punch, dimensionals

7 comments:

  1. great card. those are now my go to inks. love them and these colors are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colors and sentiments. This is a wonderful use of a background stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors of the sea speak to me every time. Love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm still having computer problems and am way behind reading your blog posts. I had to laugh at this card; "It will be OK" is exactly what I've been telling myself about the possibility of losing some precious files on my computer. The fact that I was able to laugh is a good sign...yes? The colors are so soothing and just perfect for the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors - very similar to the Hero Arts Pool series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things are so stressful at work. For quite a while now. I keep telling myself, "This too shall pass". I will now add, "It will be okay".

    Still reading; just way too busy to comment. At work or home. Today is my Friday; I'm off for 10 days of vacation. I need it.

    Enjoy what's left of summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for sharing us about this update. Hope you will not get tired on making posts as informative as this. moving company los angeles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!