Wednesday, May 8, 2013

And the Winner Is...

OLW138 Entry Number 4, Gillian R!!! Congratulations, Gillian!

You can see Gillian's beautiful spring entry on her blog HERE.

I think it's ironic that, due to an ordering snafu (entirely my fault), I ended up with two of the sets from Waltzingmouse, which shipped from Ireland, and now I'm mailing one of the sets back to the Isles (not Ireland, but close by) where Gillian lives. The stamping world is really a very small (and extremely nice) place in many, many ways!

I want to thank Claire at Waltzingmouse for allowing me to give the extra set away on the OLW, and I want to thank all of you who entered the give-away. I hope you had fun, and I hope you all will check out Waltzingmouse Stamps (if you're not already a customer). They make awesome quality, gorgeously designed stamps, shipping is fast as can be (even to the States), and customer service is over-the-top nice.

Now click on over to Cheryl's blog and dive right in to the OLW139 Challenge!

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely surprise to see that I was the lucky winner! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!