Tuesday, April 3, 2012

One-Layer Wednesday 85: No Sentiment

Jennifer's computer melted down last week, and we are both having a crazy time of it...she with work and illness, and I with moving. Finally. But both of us are feeling overwhelmed and a little guilty about not commenting on entries. So this will be the last OLW for at least a few weeks while we both try to catch up and catch our breath and regroup. Please know that we really, truly appreciate each and every entry!

This week's OLW is to use no words, no sentiment whatsoever, on the outside of the card. Because that is the opposite of me...I use lots of words all the time until people wish I'd just shut up. This card's image says it all.



OLW85 Rules

1. A one-layer card is defined as a single piece of card stock folded in half. No other layers allowed.

2. Use only images...no words. For an extra challenge, make it a Christmas card. Nothing like getting a head-start! Keep embellishments to a minimum.

3. Upload your card somewhere on the interwebs and link back to it using the InLinkz button on the sidebar of Simplicity. (I'll get the button up on Wednesday as soon as I can!)

4. As always, HAVE FUN!!!

Supplies
stamps: PTI Winterberry
ink: Memento
paper: PTI
accessories: white pearls, corner rounder, ribbon, glue dot

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Simplicity itself, Gay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like it's a perfect time to take a break and regroup. I'm sure your mind will be swimming with more CAS cards. This is absolutely exquisite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply gorgeous! I do like the pearly accents! Such a fun challenge - I'll really have to give this some thought.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful Easter break Susan and hopefully the moving will be done and the pressure will lessen. I feel privileged to be able take part in your OLW challenge and grateful for your expertise and inspiration. Thank you, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't ever shut up. You are the first WRITER/CRAFTER I "met" online. Your card is beautiful! Keep the writing coming...YOU CRACK ME UP. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!