Tuesday, September 29, 2009

We Have a Winner!

Random.org gave me a first in random number generating that proves it truly is random. I've never seen this result before. We had 103 comments, and the winner is #1!!!! Nancy wrote,

Congratulations on the hits! I LOVE your simple and clean style!!
I'd love to see you keep doing what you've been doing!!!

Nancy's been reading for a while now, and she has a wonderful blog I subscribe to as well. Nancy, send me an email at susanraihala at woh dot rr dot com and let me know which prize you want!

Also, ALL of your comments have been fascinating. I'll be posting my thoughts on them later today. Much food for thought in the CAS world.

Blessings!

3 comments:

  1. WOO HOO for me!!!!!!!!! I'll pop you an email right away!

    Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!