Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Life Is Like a Song



As many of you know, my New Year's Resolution is to use every image stamp I own on a card or project. Last week, I pulled out Birds of a Feather from PTI and had a blast playing with it. This was my favorite of the bunch, even though it's not the best designed. (I'll share a few others from this set later this week.) The lines are from the Retro Background set.

I apologize to those who read music for my notes, which are random and meaningless. But it would be COOL for someone with musical talent to make a card with a real tune stamped out, don't you think?

Supplies
stamps: PTI Birds of a Feather and Retro Background Basics
cardstock: PTI white, SU morning marigold, chocolate chip
ink: Versamagic mango madness, espresso
accessories: dimensionals

4 comments:

  1. brilliant using the retro background lines for the music!! I love this set but have yet to use all the images... maybe I need to take your callenge :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous creation. Everything about it is just perfect. Love what you did with the image and the musical notes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a super challenge you have given yourself. you are doing great things because of it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking time to comment!